We provide timely, factual information and analysis regarding local issues, make ballot recommendations and monitor local government and report to members and the general public about:
- Current and proposed land use developments and taxes.
- Government decisions that impact residents.
- Performance and finances of public agencies serving the city.
- Ethical implications of public agency conduct and decisions, including transparency and open meetings.
- Make presentations to community groups and organizations, upon request.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with elected local officials; leaders in government, business and the community; the media; and others who influence public policy.